Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung J5 without a PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J5, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, if your Samsung J5 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J5 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J5 device easily and smoothly.
This method work on Samsung J5 J500F/J700FN (Global Single-SIM); Samsung J5 J500F/DS (Global Dual-SIM); Samsung J5 J500G/DS (Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore, Thailand); Samsung J5 J500Y (Australia, New Zealand); Samsung J5 J500M (LATAM); Samsung J5 J500M/DS (Brazil); Samsung J5 J500H/DS (Philippines, Russia, Ukraine).
FRP Bypass Samsung J5
- Power ON your Samsung J5.
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on Add network
- Type anything after that double click then choose Assist.
- Search for chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Lollipop APK:
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address and password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J5.
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J5 – FRP Reset Google Account.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.