Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung J4 | Frp Unlock Google Account Tested 100% Without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Samsung Galaxy J4 Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy J4 released in May 2018. Samsung Galaxy J4 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J4 has a 6.00 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J4 runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Exynos 7570 Quad chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J4 comes with 13-megaPixel on MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP Samsung J4:
- Power ON your Samsung J4 and Connect it to Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to Samsung welcome page
- Tab with two fingers in the screen to Turn TalkBack On
- Click on EMERGENCY CALL
- Type 112 then make a call.
- Rapidly Double Click on + Icon
- Turn TalkBack OFF by click at the same time on Power button & volume Up button
- Click on Add to contacts.
- Add a new contact and click on SAVE.
- Swype to the contacts list and click on the contact you added
- Click to send a new message
- In the message field type: www.youtube.com and send the message.
- Tab on the message and the youtube app appears.
- Tab on the link on the description to open a google chrome welcome page
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & FRP vnROM APK:
- Download FRP Tools Free – Bypass FRP APK PC TOOLS
- Click on bookmarks == >> history == >> Download history
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> Biometrics and security == >> other security settings == >> Device admin apps
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Account Manager == >> Storage == >> Clear Data == >> Disable
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install bypass FRP apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services & Restart your Samsung J4.
You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J4 | Frp Unlock Google Account Tested 100% Without Pc.