Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung J3 Pro 2017 Android 8 New Update July 2020 without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro 2017 Specifications:
The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro 2017 released in June 2017. Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro 2017 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro 2017 has a 5.00 inches PLS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro 2017 runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Exynos 7570 Quad chipset, and powered by a 2400mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro 2017 comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro 2017 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro 2017. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
Bypass FRP Samsung J3 Pro 2017:
- Power ON your Samsung J3 Pro 2017 and Connect it to the Wi-Fi network.
- Go back to Samsung welcome page.
- Tab with two fingers on the screen to Turn TalkBack On.
- Click on EMERGENCY CALL.
- Type 911 then make a call.
- Rapidly Double Click on + Icon
- Turn TalkBack OFF by clicking 3 times on the Home button.
- Click on contacts.
- Create a new contact and click on SAVE.
- Click to send a new message.
- In the message field type: www.youtube.com and send the message.
- Tab on the message and the youtube app appears.
- Tab on the link on the description to open a google chrome welcome page
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J3 Pro 2017 & You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J3 Pro 2017 Android 8 New Update July 2020.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.