Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung J3 2016 | FRP Unlock 6.0.1 Marshmallow easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or have your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account to access the phone.
This method work on Samsung J3 2016 J320FN (Europe); Samsung J3 2016 J320F (EMEA); Samsung J3 2016 J320F/DD (India); Samsung J3 2016 J320A (AT&T); Samsung J3 2016 J320P (Sprint, Virgin Mobile, Boost); Samsung Galaxy Amp Prime (Cricket); Samsung Galaxy J3 V (Verizon); Samsung J3 2016 J320M (LATAM); Samsung J3 2016 J320G (Asia). Samsung Galaxy J3 Pro.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 was released in November 2015. Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 comes with 1.5/2 GB RAM and 8/16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 has a 5.0 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J3 2016 runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz Spreadtrum SC9830 or Quad-core 1.3 GHz Exynos 3475 Quad chipset, and is powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung J3 2016 comes with an 8/5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5/2-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP Samsung J3 2016
- Power ON your Samsung J3 2016
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow APK:
- Install Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address & password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J3 2016
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J3 2016 | FRP Unlock 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.