Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung J2 Pro Gmail account Reset Fix Help & Feedback easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J2 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J2 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J2 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J2 Pro device easily and smoothly.
Samsung J2 Pro Specifications:
The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2016 released in July 2016. Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2016 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2016 has a 5.0 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2016 runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz Spreadtrum SC8830 chipset, and powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung J2 Pro 2016 comes with an 8-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung J2 Pro:
- Power ON your Samsung J2 Pro
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen then double-tap on Talkback Settings.
- Turn on Single-tap-activation.
- Double tab on Text-to-speech Settings then clicks twice on the settings icon.
- Click on Settings for Samsung text-to-speech and keep clicking on 201503041
- Update Samsung Galaxy apps and wait until installing.
- Now keep clicking on 201503041 then click quickly on the search icon.
- if not success, try again and again.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Search for Samsung internet browser Update it then open it.
- Go to this link and Download Android_6_GAM.apk & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Android_6_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J2 Pro.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J2 Pro Gmail account Reset Fix Help & Feedback.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.