Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung J2 Pro 2016 | Frp Unlock android 7.1.1 without OTG or PC easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
FRP automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account in order to access the phone.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2016 Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2016 released in July 2016. Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2016 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2016 has a 5.0 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J2 Pro 2016 runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz Spreadtrum SC8830 chipset, and powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung J2 Pro 2016 comes with an 8-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP Samsung J2 Pro 2016:
- Power ON your Samsung J2 Pro 2016
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 time on Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold the volume’s button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access
- Click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & FRP vnROM APK:
- install FRP vnROM APK & don’t open it.
- install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting =>> Lock screen and security =>> other security settings =>> Device administartors
- Turn OFF Find my Device
- Return to Setting page & tab on Applications.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Account Manager =>> Storage =>> Clear Data =>> Disable
- Google Play Services =>> Storage =>> Manage Storage =>> Delete All Data =>> Disable
- Return to Setting =>> Cloud and accounts =>> add account =>> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting =>> apps =>> Disabled
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J2 Pro 2016.
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J2 Pro 2016 | REMOVE FRP ANDROID 7.1.1 Nougat.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.