Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung J2 2017 – FRP Removed without Sidesync or OTG easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
FRP automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account in order to access the phone.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Samsung Galaxy J2 2017 Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy J2 2017 released in October 2015. Samsung Galaxy J2 2017 comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J2 2017 has a 4.7 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J2 2017 runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Exynos 3475 Quad chipset, and powered by a 2000mAh removable battery. The Samsung J2 2017 comes with a 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP Samsung J2 2017:
- Power ON your Samsung J2 2017
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 time on Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press & hold Volume buttons together for a few seconds to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 7.0 Nougat APK:
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 7.0 Nougat APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address & password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J2 2017
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J2 2017 – FRP Removed without Sidesync or OTG.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.
Read more: Bypass FRP Google account Samsung J2 2017