Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung J1 mini prime – Reset frp google account easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
FRP automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account in order to access the phone.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime released in December 2016. Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime has a 4.0 inches TFT LCD with a resolution of 480 x 800 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J1 mini prime runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz Spreadtrum SC9830 chipset, and powered by a 1500mAh removable battery. The Samsung J1 mini prime comes with a 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a VGA on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP Samsung J1 mini prime:
- Power ON your Samsung J1 mini prime
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 time on Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press 3 time on Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access.
- Click on the video to play it on youtube app.
- Click on any link on description.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow APK:
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address & password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J1 mini prime
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J1 mini prime – Reset frp google account.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.