Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung J1 Ace || FRP Lock Remove without PC/SIDESYNC/OTG easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or have your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account to access the phone.
This method work on Samsung J1 Ace J110M (New Zealand, LATAM); Samsung J1 Ace J110F (Australia, Africa, UAE); Samsung J1 Ace J110G (Malaysia, Indonesia, Singapore); Samsung J1 Ace J110L with no LTE (Brazil).
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace Specifications
Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace was released in September 2015. Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace comes with 512 MB RAM and 4 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace has a 4.3 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J1 Ace runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz Spreadtrum SC9830 or Dual-core 1.3 GHz Marvell PXA1908 chipset, and is powered by a 1900mAh removable battery. The Samsung J1 Ace comes with a 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP Samsung J1 Ace
- Power ON your Samsung J1 Ace
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Tab on Confidentiality Rules.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 5.1 Lollipop APK:
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 5.1 Lollipop APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address & password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung J1 Ace
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung J1 Ace || FRP Lock Remove without PC/SIDESYNC/OTG.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.