Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Grand Prime Pro Android 7 Without flashing easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Grand Prime Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Grand Prime Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Grand Prime Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Grand Prime Pro device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung Grand Prime Pro easily.
Samsung Grand Prime Pro Specifications:
The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Pro released in January 2018. Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Pro comes with 1.5/2 GB RAM and 16GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Pro has a 5.00 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Pro runs on Quad-core 1.4 GHz Qualcomm MSM8917 Snapdragon 425 chipset, and powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Pro comes with an 8-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Grand Prime Pro:
- Power ON your Samsung Grand Prime Pro
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 time on Home button to Turn ON TalkBack
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Tab on help & feedback
- Get started with Voice Access == >> Change google app settings== >> Location.
- Google app Location settings == >> Delete your Location History == >> your Location History == >> SKIP
- Search for any service that have a phone number Like Hotels Shop Mall Restaurants
- Click on More Info then click on CALL
- Click on 3dots then choose to Send Message
- Type www.google.com then click on Send
- Click on 3dots then tap on Open in Samsung Internet
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Account Manager == >> Storage == >> Clear Data == >> Disable
- Find Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung Grand Prime Pro & you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Grand Prime Pro Android 7 Without flashing.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.