Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Grand Prime Plus – FRP Bypass Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
FRP automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account in order to access the phone.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus released in September 2015. Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus has a 4.7 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Exynos 3475 Quad chipset, and powered by a 2000mAh removable battery. The Samsung Grand Prime Plus comes with a 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP Samsung Grand Prime Plus:
- Power ON your Samsung Grand Prime Plus.
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on Add network
- Type anything after that double click then choose Assist.
- Search for chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Quick Shortcut Maker APK & Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Lollipop APK:
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address and password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung Grand Prime Plus.
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Grand Prime Plus – FRP Bypass Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.