Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge – Lock Remove Done Without PC via HushSms easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung S7 Edge Device:
- FRP Samsung Bypass S7 Edge SM-G935 google account unlock free
- Delete FRP Samsung S7 Edge Gmail Lock Android 8 FRP Bypass
- FRP Unlock Samsung S7 Edge Android 8 Oreo Gmail Lock Bypass
- Reset FRP Samsung S7 Edge Bypass Gmail One-Click FREE Tool 2020
- Unlock FRP Samsung S7 Edge U8 Google FRP Reset Android 8.0
- Remove FRP Samsung S7 Edge | FRPBypass SM-G935 ANDROID 8.0.0
- Bypass FRP Samsung S7 Edge |Remove Verify Google Account Last UPDATE
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
First of all, You will need an unlocked smartphone and 2 sim cards ones without pin lock and the other sim card should have an SMS data plan
- In the unlocked smartphone insert the sim card that has an SMS data plan
- Download, install & open the Hushsms app:
- In the FRP locked smartphone insert the sim card without pin lock.
- Power ON The FRP locked smartphone & Connect it to your Wi-Fi.
- In the unlocked smartphone go to WAP PUSH SL:
- Send SMS with content: youtube.com to the number that is inside FRP locked phone.
- Click on send WAP PUSH SL.
- A youtube main page was open in the FRP locked phone
- The Internet browser will open automatically
- Download, install & open FRP Bypass app: https://bit.ly/2RqHxeL
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- if your phone runs Android 8 or 9 choose Version 5.0
- if your phone runs Android 6 choose Version 6.0
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to the FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge
Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S7 Edge – Lock Remove Done Without PC.