Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Android 10 Gmail Lock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Specifications
Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra released in February 2020. Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra comes with 12 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra has a 6.90 inches Dynamic AMOLED 2X LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 3200 pixels, Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra runs on Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM8250 Snapdragon 865 chipset for the USA version & Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Exynos 990 chipset for Global version, and powered by a 5000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 108-megapixel + 48-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 0.3-megapixel and a dual 40-megapixel + 40 -megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP unlock Samsung S20 Ultra
- Power ON your Samsung S20 Ultra
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Now Take a screenshot, Quick press on Power button + Volume Down at the same time, then choose Deny.
- Take a screenshot Again, then Choose Deny & don’t ask again.
- Take a screenshot one more time, select Settings then Permissions.
- Click on Search Icon & search for Chrome then click on Open.
- The Google Chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting ==> Lock screen.
- Click on Continue.
- Choose a PIN code.
- Set a Pin code then click on Continue.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra Android 10 Gmail Lock.