Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S10E easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S10E Specifications
Samsung S10E released in February 2019. Samsung S10E comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM, up to 512 GB via a microSD. The Samsung S10E has a 5.80 inches Dynamic AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1080 x 2280 pixels, Samsung S10E runs on Octa-core 2×2.73 GHz & 2×2.31 GHz & 4×1.95 GHz Exynos 9820 Octa for EMEA OR Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.41 GHz & 4×1.78 GHz Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 for USA & China, and powered by a 3100mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung S10E comes with a Dual camera 16-megapixel + 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 10-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S10E
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S10E
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on Setting keyboard Logo.
- Then Go back & tab on Google voice typing.
- Tab on Serch logo & search on Offline search ==>> Manage offline Searches.
- Click on Search ==>> search for Chrome
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & FRPBypass APK:
- Install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Install FRPBypass app & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9.0 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung Galaxy S10E & you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S10E.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.