Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 2019 without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Samsung Galaxy Galaxy S10 Plus Specifications
Samsung S10 Plus released in February 2019. Samsung S10 Plus comes with 8/12 GB RAM and 128/512 GB / 1 TB ROM, up to 512 GB via a microSD. The Samsung S10 Plus has a 6.40 inches Dynamic AMOLED screen with a resolution of 1440 x 3040 pixels, Samsung S10 Plus runs on Octa-core 2×2.73 GHz & 2×2.31 GHz & 4×1.95 GHz Exynos 9820 Octa for EMEA OR Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.41 GHz & 4×1.78 GHz Qualcomm SDM855 Snapdragon 855 for USA & China, and powered by a 4100mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung S10 Plus comes with a Triple camera 16-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a Dual 10-megapixel + 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung S10 Plus Device:
- Bypass Samsung FRP S10 Plus Unlock Google Account Lock Android 11
- Samsung S10 Plus FRP Unlock Google Lock remove FRP 2021
- FRP Samsung bypass S10 Plus Gmail lock Remove FRP Android 10
- Delete FRP Samsung S10 Plus Google Lock Bypass Android 10 U8
- Skip FRP Samsung S10 Plus Android 10 Gmail bypass 2020 with pc
- Unlock Samsung S10 Plus FRP Bypass Android 10 Gmail lock 2020
- Skip FRP Samsung S10 Plus Android 10 Bypass FRP Oct 2020
- FRP Lock Samsung S10 Plus Gmail FRP bypass Without Sim Card
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Click on Setting keyboard Logo.
- Then Go back & tab on Google voice typing.
- Tab on Serch logo & search on Offline search ==>> Manage offline Searches.
- Click on Search ==>> search for Chrome
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & FRPBypass APK:
- Install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Install FRPBypass app & open it.
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9.0 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus & you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy S10 Plus 2019 without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.