Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915F FRP Unlock 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Note Edge, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Note Edge is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Note Edge mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Note Edge device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung Note Edge easily.
Samsung Galaxy Note Edge Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge released in September 2015. Samsung Galaxy Note Edge comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge has a 5.60 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1600 x 2560 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Note Edge runs on Quad-core 2.7 GHz Qualcomm APQ8084 Snapdragon 805 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy Note Edge comes with a 16-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 3.7-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Note Edge
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Note Edge
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & click Lets GO ARROW.
- Insert a sim card with a pin code, then click several times on Next.
- Now remove the sim card then enter the PIN code.
- Be quick click on OK and click on the Lock logo then Tab on Notification setting
- See more ==>> Most recent==>> All ==>>YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher.apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings ==>> Lock screen==>> Screen Lock type.
- Pattern ==>> then set up a new Pattern.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung Note Edge & you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Note Edge SM-N915F FRP Unlock 2020.