Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Android 10 Gmail lock SM-N960 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung Note 9, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Note 9, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Note 9 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Note 9 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Note 9 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung Note 9 easily.
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy Note 9 released in August 2018. Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128/512 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 has a 6.40 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1440 x 2960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Note 9 runs on Octa-core 4×2.7 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Exynos 9810 Octa OR Octa-core 4×2.8 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM845 Snapdragon 845 chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy Note 9 comes with a Dual camera 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Note 9 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Note 9. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Note 9
- Power ON your Samsung Note 9
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on:
- Setting logo ==>> Swipe, Touch, and feedback ==>> Touch feedback.
- Sounds and vibration ==>> Ringtone.
- SIM 1 ==>> Add Icon ==>> Search.
- At the same time insert a sim card with a pin code and keep clicking on Voice Icon
- Once the Pin code Page appears remove the sim card.
- Click on OK then Swipe to right and click on Lock Icon.
- Swipe down the Not signed In
- Media ==>> Done ==>> Allow only while using the app.
- Add app shortcuts ==>> Chrome ==>> Back arrow ==>> Chrome icon.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Settings == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Account Manager == >> Storage == >> Clear Data == >> Disable
- Find Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung Note 9 & You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Note 9 Android 10 Gmail lock SM-N960.