Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy M30 Without Box Latest Security Update easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy M30 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy M30. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy M30
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy M30
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy M30 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy M30 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung M30 & you have successfully FRP Samsung Bypass M30 SM-M305F Google account Unlock With PC.
How to unlock Samsung Galaxy M30 FRP Bypass
- Power ON your Samsung M30.
- Now at the same time turn OFF wifi network and click on Next.
- When you see the circle loading keep clicking on the screen until getting the Samsung setup wizard app notification then click on App Info.
- Choose Permissions, and Click on Search Icon then search for Google.
- To Open the google app clicks on OPEN.
- Click on Search then search for Settings.
- Setting ==> Lock screen.
- Click on Continue.
- Choose a PIN code.
- Set a Pin code then click on Continue.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung Galaxy M30
- Finally, Finish all setup wizard & will ask you to unlock the PIN that you set up early.
- You have successfully Unlocked FRP Samsung M30 – bypass FRP Android 10 without SIM card