Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J8 2018 – Lock Remove Done Without Combination via HushSms easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Samsung Galaxy J8 2018 Specifications:
Samsung Galaxy J8 released in May 2018. Samsung Galaxy J8 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J8 has a 6.00 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J8 runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Qualcomm SDM450 Snapdragon 450 chipset, and powered by a 3500mAh removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J8 comes with Dual MAIN Camera 16-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel and a 16-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J8 2018:
First of all, You will need an unlocked smartphone and 2 sim cards ones without pin lock and the other sim card should have an SMS data plan
- In the unlocked smartphone insert the sim card that has an SMS data plan
- Download, install & open Hushsms app:
- In the FRP locked smartphone insert the sim card without pin lock.
- Power ON The FRP locked smartphone & Connect it to your Wi-Fi.
- In the unlocked smartphone go to WAP PUSH SL:
- Send SMS with content: youtube.com to the number that is inside FRP locked phone.
- Click on send WAP PUSH SL.
- A youtube main page was open in the FRP locked phone
- Internet browser will open automatically
- Download, install & open FRP Bypass app: https://bit.ly/2RqHxeL
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- if your phone runs Android 8 or 9 choose Version 5.0
- if your phone runs Android 6 choose Version 6.0
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Samsung Galaxy J8 2018
Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J8 2018 – Lock Remove Done Without Combination.