Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro U7 Without Pc Reset October 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro released in June 2017. Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro has a 5.50 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3600mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung J7 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung J7 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung J7 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung J7 Pro device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung J7 Pro
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro.
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Be quick, insert a sim card with a pin code click Next.
- Once the phone asking for the Pin code remove the sim card.
- Click fast on OK and press & swipe Then click quickly on the Notification icon than clicking several times on the Setting icon.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth then Connect Bluetooth Headphones.
- Once the Bluetooth Headphones connected, Press 3 times on the receive button.
- Click on the Mic then say: Open Google
- Once the google page opens, Search for Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher apk & Pangu FRP bypass apk:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> lock screen and security == >> other security settings == >> device administration.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Google Play Services == >> Storage == >> Manage Storage == >> Delete All Data == >> Disable
- Now go & install Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Return to Setting == >> Cloud & accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung J7 Pro & you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy J7 Pro U7 Without Pc Reset October 2020.