Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus – FRP Remove SM-G532F WITHOUT PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus Specifications
Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus released in September 2015. Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus has a 4.7 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Exynos 3475 Quad chipset, and powered by a 2000mAh removable battery. The Samsung Grand Prime Plus comes with a 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung Grand Prime Plus Device:
- Delete FRP Samsung Grand Prime Plus Youtube Update Problem Fix
- FRP Samsung bypass Grand Prime Plus Gmail lock Via Muslim ODIN
- Unlock FRP Samsung Grand Prime Plus G532F TalkBack Not Working
- Bypass FRP Samsung Grand Prime Plus – FRP Bypass Android 6.0.1
- Bypass FRP Google account Samsung Grand Prime Plus
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus
1- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Tap with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds.
- After talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Press & hold the volume’s keys together to Turn OFF TalkBack
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Use Morse code & click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 & Quick Shortcut Maker APKs:
- Now Install Google Account Manager Android 6.0.1 Marshmallow APK and don’t open it.
- install Quick Shortcut Maker APK & open it.
- Find Google Account Manager
- Tab on Email address and password.
- Then click on TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Finally, Restart your Samsung Grand Prime Plus.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus & you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Grand Prime Plus – FRP Remove SM-G532F.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.