Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Fold – Unlock FRP Verification Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung Galaxy Fold, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Galaxy Fold, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Galaxy Fold is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Galaxy Fold mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Galaxy Fold device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung Galaxy Fold easily.
Samsung Galaxy Galaxy Fold Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy Fold released in February 2019. Samsung Galaxy Fold comes with 12 GB RAM and 512 GB ROM, up to 512 GB via a microSD. The Samsung Galaxy Fold has a 7.30 inches Foldable Dynamic AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1536 x 2152 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Fold runs on Octa-core 1×2.84 GHz & 3×2.42 GHz & 4×1.78 GHz Qualcomm SM8150 Snapdragon 855, and powered by a 4380mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy Fold comes with a Triple camera 16-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 12-megapixel MAIN Camera and a Dual SELFIE Camera 10-megapixel + 8-megapixel.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy Galaxy Fold device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy Galaxy Fold. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Ine the google verification page click on
- 3 dots ==>> Samsung Pass ==>> Continue.
- Update ==>> Agree ==>> Update.
- Wait until the Samsung galaxy store updating.
- The Galaxy store will automatically close to apply the update
- Click on 3 dots ==>> Samsung Pass ==>> Continue.
- Update ==>> Agree ==>> Update.
- View all ==>> firstname.lastname@example.org==>> SKIP.
- Add an email address ==>> Outlouk, hotmail and live.
- Sign in with your Hotmail account.
- Next ==>> Next ==>> Take to GMAIL.
- 3 Dots ==>> Helps & feedback==>> search bar.
- Search for Delete or Disable apps on Android
- Click on Tap to go to Application setting.
- Google ==>> Open ==>> Search Bar.
- Settings ==>> Biometris and securety ==>> Other security settings.
- Enable Pin Windows then click on Use screen lock type to Unpin.
- Finally, set up a PIN code then restart your Samsung Galaxy Fold.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy Fold – Unlock FRP Verification Android 10.