Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A50s Without Computer easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung A50s, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A50s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A50s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A50s mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A50s device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung A50s easily.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection)
in your Samsung Galaxy A50s device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A50s. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A50s
- Power ON your Samsung A50s
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- On the google verification page click on:
- Setting logo ==>> Swipe, Touch, and feedback ==>> Touch feedback.
- Sounds and vibration ==>> Ringtone.
- SIM 1 ==>> Add Icon ==>> Search.
- At the same time insert a sim card with a pin code and keep clicking on Voice Icon
- Once the Pin code Page appears remove the sim card.
- With two fingers Swipe to right and swipe down.
- Devices ==>> 3 dots ==>> Settings.
- About Media and devices ==>> Info Icon ==>> Permissions.
- Search for Pin Windows then Enable it on.
- Use screen lock type to Unpin & set up a PIN code.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back until the Welcome page.
- Enter the Pin code that you set up then click on Skip.
- You have successfully Reset FRP Samsung A50s bypass FRP SM-A507 U4 Android 10.
How to FRP Bypass Samsung A50s
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A50s
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Be quick, insert a sim card with a pin code click Next.
- Once the phone asking for the Pin code remove the sim card.
- Click fast on OK and press & release quickly on the volume up & power button to turn on the voice assistant.
- Then click quickly on the Notification icon than clicking several times on the Setting icon.
- Now, turn OFF the voice assistant by press & release quickly on the volume up & power button.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth then Connect Bluetooth Headphones.
- Once the Bluetooth Headphones connected, Press and hold on the receive button for 2 seconds then click two times.
- The google page appears, search for Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting == >> biometrics and security == >> other security settings == >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Google Play Services == >> Disable == >> Disable app
- Return to Setting == >> Accounts and backup == >> Accounts == >> add account == >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- You have successfully FRP Unlock Samsung A50s – Bypass FRP Bluetooth method without Pc.