Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A50s Google FRP Lock Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung A50s, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A50s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A50s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A50s mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A50s device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung A50s easily.
Samsung Galaxy A50s Specifications
The Samsung A50s released in April 2020. Samsung A50s comes with 3 GB RAM and 32 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via a microSD. The Samsung A50s has a 6.50 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Samsung A50s runs on Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.7 GHz, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A50s comes with a Quad MAIN camera 16-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A50s device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A50s. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP Unlock Samsung A50s
- Power ON your Samsung A50s
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- In the google verification page click on:
- Setting logo ==>> Swipe, Touch, and feedback ==>> Touch feedback.
- Sounds and vibration ==>> Ringtone.
- SIM 1 ==>> Add Icon ==>> Deny.
- SIM 1 ==>> Add Icon ==>> Deny & don’t ask again.
- SIM 1 ==>> Add Icon ==>> Settings.
- Permissions ==>> Search Icon ==>> Search for Chrome.
- Click on Open to Open the Google Chrome Page.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting >> biometrics and security >> other security settings >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting >> APPS >> Google Play Services >> Disable.
- Return to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts >> add account >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Setting >> APPS >> Google Play Services >> Enable.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung A50s device.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A50s Google FRP Lock Android 10.