Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A10e – FRP Lock Bypass Android 9.1 Pie easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A10e, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A10e is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A10e mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A10e device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A10e device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A10e. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung Galaxy A10e
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A10e
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Stay on the Wi-Fi network page.
- Be quick, insert a sim card with a pin code click Next
- Once the Pin code page appears remove the sim card.
- Click fast on the Notification icon then click on the Setting icon.
- Now, click on the Notification setting.
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on the In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager Android 9.0 Pie.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A10e – FRP Lock Bypass Android 9.1 Pie.