Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung Express Prime | Google Lock Bypass Android 7.1.1 without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
FRP is automatically activated when you set up a Google Account on your device. if you lose or have your phone stolen you will not be able to use it unless you know the google account to access the phone.
The frpbypass.net cannot be responsible if you’re trying to bypass FRP on stolen phone.
Samsung Galaxy Express Prime Specifications
Samsung Galaxy Express Prime was released in April 2016. Samsung Galaxy Express Prime comes with 1.5 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy Express Prime has a 5.0 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung Galaxy Express Prime runs on Quad-core 1.3 GHz Exynos 3475 Quad chipset, and is powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung Express Prime comes with a 5-megaPixel MAIN Camera and a 2-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Bypass FRP Samsung Express Prime:
- Power ON your Samsung Express Prime.
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- A browser page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & FRP vnROM APK:
- install FRP vnROM APK & don’t open it.
- install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting =>> Lock screen and security =>> other security settings =>> Device administartors
- Turn OFF Android Device Manager
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Account Manager =>> Storage =>> Clear Data =>> Disable
- Google Play Services =>> Storage =>> Manage Storage =>> Delete All Data =>> Disable
- Return to Setting =>> Cloud and accounts =>> add account =>> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting =>> apps =>> Disabled
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung Express Prime.
- That’s it! You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung Express Prime | Google Lock Bypass Android 7.1.1 without PC.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.