Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to FRP Bypass Samsung Express Prime Google Lock Bypass Android 7.1.1 without a PC easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung Express Prime, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung Express Prime is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung Express Prime mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung Express Prime device easily and smoothly.
FRP Bypass Samsung Express Prime
- Power ON your Samsung Express Prime.
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn ON TalkBack.
- After the talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen.
- Double tab on TalkBack Setting.
- Press 3 times on the Home button to Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on the youtube app.
- A browser page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher APK & FRP vnROM APK:
- install FRP vnROM APK & don’t open it.
- install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting =>> Lock screen and security =>> other security settings =>> Device administartors
- Turn OFF Android Device Manager
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Show system apps.
- Find Google Account Manager =>> Storage =>> Clear Data =>> Disable
- Google Play Services =>> Storage =>> Manage Storage =>> Delete All Data =>> Disable
- Return to Setting =>> Cloud and accounts =>> add account =>> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting =>> apps =>> Disabled
- Enable Google Play Services.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung Express Prime.
- That’s it! You have successfully unlock FRP Express Prime | Google Lock Bypass Android 7.1.1 without a PC.
If you have any doubts or face any kind of problem with this method, comment below.