Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung C5 | FRP Bypass 7.0 without PC 100% easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Samsung C5 Specifications:
Samsung C5 released in May 2016. Samsung C5 comes with 4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung C5 has a 5.20 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Samsung C5 runs on Octa-core 4×1.5 GHz & 4×1.2 GHz Qualcomm MSM8952 Snapdragon 617 chipset, and powered by a 2600mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung C5 comes with a 16-megapixel MAIN Camera and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung C5:
First of all, You will need an unlocked smartphone and 2 sim cards ones without pin lock and the other sim card should have an SMS data plan
- In the unlocked smartphone insert the sim card that has an SMS data plan
- Download, install & open Hushsms app:
- In the FRP locked smartphone insert the sim card without pin lock.
- Power ON The FRP locked smartphone & Connect it to your Wi-Fi.
- In the unlocked smartphone go to WAP PUSH SL:
- Send SMS with content: youtube.com to the number that is inside FRP locked phone.
- Click on send WAP PUSH SL.
- A youtube main page was open in the FRP locked phone
- Internet browser will open automatically
- Download, install & open FRP Bypass app: https://bit.ly/2RqHxeL
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- if your phone runs Android 8 or 9 choose Version 5.0
- if your phone runs Android 6 choose Version 6.0
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Samsung C5
Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung C5 | FRP Bypass 7.0 without PC 100%.
Read more: Bypass FRP Google account Samsung C5 C500