Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung A9 Pro 2019 SM-G887 unlock via Free Tool 2021 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro 2019 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro 2019 released in January 2018. Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro 2019 comes with 6 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro 2019 has a 6.40 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro 2019 runs on an Octa-core 2x 2.2 GHz & 6x 1.7 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 710 chipset, and powered by a 3400mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro 2019 comes with a Triple MAIN Camera 24-megaPixel + 10-megaPixel + 5-megaPixel and a 24-megaPixel on SELFIE Camera.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A9 Pro 2019, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A9 Pro 2019 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A9 Pro 2019 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A9 Pro 2019 device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro 2019 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro 2019. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to unlock FRP Samsung A9 Pro 2019
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro 2019
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro 2019 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro 2019 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Smart Switch >> Download.
- Wait until the download finish.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung A9 Pro 2019 phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung A9 Pro 2019 phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung A9 Pro 2019 phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung A9 Pro 2019 device and go back to the Welcome page.
- That’s it! you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A9 Pro 2019 SM-G887 unlock via Free Tool 2021.