Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung A71 – Remove Gmail account Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy A71 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy A71 released in December 2019. Samsung Galaxy A71 comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy A71 has a 6.70 inches Super AMOLED Plus LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Samsung Galaxy A71 runs on Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM730 Snapdragon 730 chipset, and powered by a 4500mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy A71 comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 64-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 32-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A71 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A71. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP unlock Samsung A71
- Power ON your Samsung A71
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Now Take a screenshot, Quick press on Power button + Volume Down at the same time, then choose Deny.
- Take a screenshot Again, then Choose Deny & don’t ask again.
- Take a screenshot one more time, select Settings then Permissions.
- Click on Search Icon & search for Chrome then click on Open.
- The Google Chrome Welcome page open.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app:
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting ==> Lock screen.
- Click on Continue.
- Choose a PIN code.
- Set a Pin code then click on Continue.
- Finally, Restart your Samsung Galaxy A71
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A71 – Remove Gmail account Android 10.