Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung A70s – Unlock Google Account SIM Card method easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy A70s Specifications
Samsung A70s released in September 2019. Samsung Galaxy A70s comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy A70s has a 6.70 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Samsung Galaxy A70s runs on Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675chipset, and powered by a 4500mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy A70s comes with a Triple MAIN Camera 64-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 32-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A70s device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A70s. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A70s
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A70s
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Stay on the Wi-Fi network page.
- Be quick, insert a sim card with a pin code click Next then remove the sim card.
- Click fast on the Notification icon than click on the Setting icon.
- Now, click on Search Icon.
- Search for Chrome.
- Open the Google chrome app.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A70s – Unlock Google Account SIM Card method.