Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung A60 | Remove Google Account 100% Easy Without PC by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A60, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A60 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A60 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A60 device easily and smoothly.
Samsung Galaxy A60 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A60 released in April 2019. Samsung Galaxy A60 comes with 6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy A60 has a 6.30 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Samsung Galaxy A60 runs on Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM675 Snapdragon 675 chipset, and powered by a 3500mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy A60 comes with a Triple MAIN Camera 32-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A60 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A60. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Remove FRP Samsung A60
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A60
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Stay on the Wi-Fi network page.
- Be quick, insert a sim card with a pin code click Next
- Once the Pin code page appears remove the sim card then click on the power button.
- Click fast on the Lock Icon
- Than click on the Notification setting.
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager Android 9.0 Pie.apk:
- Install Google account manager and don’t open it
- Go to this link and Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Download FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A60 | Remove Google Account 100% Easy Without PC.