Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung A6 2018 – Unlock Google Account last security Update easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy A6 2018 Specifications
Samsung A6 2018 released in May 2018. Samsung A6 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM, up to 256 GB via a microSD. The Samsung A6 2018 has a 5.60 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1480 pixels, Samsung A6 2018 runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A6 2018 comes with a single MAIN camera 16-megapixel and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A6 2018 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A6 2018. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A6 2018
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A6 2018
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to the welcome page & At the same time insert a sim card with a pin code + swipe from the top several time until the Notification shows up.
- Now, keep holding on Notification & remove the sim card.
- Click on the Notification setting.
- Click on See all & Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9 Pie.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN.
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A6 2018 – Unlock Google Account last security Update.