Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung A52 Reset With Computer Google lock 100% Easy Trick by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A52, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A52 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A52 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A52 device easily and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A52
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A52.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A52 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A52 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Bring data from old device >> Download.
- Wait until the download Smart Switch finishes.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung A52 phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung A52 phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung, A52 phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung A52 device and go back to the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A52 Google lock FRP Android 11 With a PC.