Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung A52 Google lock FRP Android 11 With PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass FRP google account in your Samsung A52, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A52, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A52 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A52 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A52 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung A52 easily.
Samsung Galaxy A52 Specifications
The Samsung A52 released in March 2021. Samsung A52 comes with 6/8 GB RAM and 128/256 GB ROM. The Samsung A52 has a 6.50 inches Super AMOLED capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels, Samsung A52 runs on Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz & 6×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 750G 5G, and powered by a 4500mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A52 comes with a Quad MAIN camera 64-megapixel + 12-megapixel + 5-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 32-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A52 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A52. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to remove FRP Samsung A52
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A52
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A52 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A52 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Google Chrome Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Bring data from old device >> Download.
- Wait until the download Smart Switch finishes.
- Agree >> Allow >> Received data.
- Galaxy/Android >> Cable.
- On the other phone go to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts.
- Add account >> Google >> Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Install and Open the Smart Switch app on the open phone.
- Send data >> Cable >> Connect the FRP Samsung A52 phone with to open phone via OTG cable.
- Click Allow on both phones.
- Swipe up the FRP Samsung A52 phone to see more.
- Check the Settings + Home screen then click on Transfer
- In the open phone click on COPY.
- In the FRP Samsung A52 phone Sign in with the same Google account that you sign in in the open phone then wait until the copying is done.
- Finally! Don’t restart your Samsung A52 device and go back until the Welcome page.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A52 Google lock FRP Android 11 With PC.