Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung A50 – FRP Unlock Android 9.0 Pie easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Samsung Galaxy A50 Specifications
Samsung Galaxy A50 released in February 2019. Samsung Galaxy A50 comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy A50 has a 6.40 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Samsung Galaxy A50 runs on Octa-core 4×2.3 GHz & 4×1.6 GHz Exynos 9610 Octa chipset, and powered by a 4000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy A50 comes with a Triple MAIN Camera 25-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 25-megapixel on SELFIE Camera
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A50
- Power ON your Samsung A50
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Press with two fingers on the screen for about 20 seconds to Turn ON TalkBack
- After talkback tutorial appears, swipe the letter L on the screen
- Then double tab on TalkBack Setting
- Click on TalkBack Tutorial.
- Then click on Turn OFF TalkBack.
- Then Tab on help & feedback.
- Tab on Get started with Voice Access & click on the video to play it on youtube app.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 9.0.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Samsung Galaxy A50.
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung A50 & you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A50 – FRP Unlock Android 9.0 Pie.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.