Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung A5 2017 – FRP Bypass Android Oero 8.0, 8.1.2 2018 easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
This method work also on all Samsung device:
- Samsung A5 2017 A520F (Europe, Global Single-SIM); Samsung A5 2017 A520F/DS (Global Dual-SIM); Samsung A5 2017 A520K/L/S (South Korea).
Samsung A5 2017 Specifications:
Samsung A5 2017 released in January 2017. Samsung A5 2017 comes with 3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Samsung A5 2017 has a 5.20 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 1920 pixels, Samsung A5 2017 runs on Octa-core 1.9 GHz Exynos 7880 Octa chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A5 2017 comes with a 16-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 16-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A5 2017:
First of all, You will need an unlocked smartphone and 2 sim cards ones without pin lock and the other sim card should have an SMS data plan
- In the unlocked smartphone insert the sim card that has an SMS data plan
- Download, install & open Hushsms app:
- In the FRP locked smartphone insert the sim card without pin lock.
- Power ON The FRP locked smartphone & Connect it to your Wi-Fi.
- In the unlocked smartphone go to WAP PUSH SL:
- Send SMS with content: youtube.com to the number that is inside FRP locked phone.
- Click on send WAP PUSH SL.
- A youtube main page was open in the FRP locked phone
- Internet browser will open automatically
- Download, install & open FRP Bypass app: https://bit.ly/2RqHxeL
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- if your phone runs Android 8 or 9 choose Version 5.0
- if your phone runs Android 6 choose Version 6.0
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Samsung A5 2017
Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A5 2017 – FRP Bypass Android Oero 8.0, 8.1.2 2018.
Read more: Bypass FRP Google account Samsung A5 2017