Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung A3 2016 – Remove/BYPASS Google Account Without Pc/Laptop via HushSms easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
This method work on Samsung A3 2016 A310F (Europe); Samsung A3 2016 A310F/DS (Global Dual-SIM); Samsung A3 2016 A310M (LATAM); Samsung A3 2016 A310M (LATAM, Brazil); Samsung A3 2016 A310Y (Australia, New Zealand)
Samsung A3 2016 Specifications:
Samsung A3 2016 released in December 2015. Samsung A3 2016 comes with 1.5 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Samsung A3 2016 has a 4.70 inches Super AMOLED LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1280 pixels, Samsung A3 2016 runs on Quad-core 1.5 GHz Exynos 7578 or Qualcomm MSM8916 Snapdragon 410 chipset, and powered by a 2300mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung A3 2016 comes with a 13-megapixel MAIN Camera and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A3 2016:
First of all, You will need an unlocked smartphone and 2 sim cards ones without pin lock and the other sim card should have an SMS data plan
- In the unlocked smartphone insert the sim card that has an SMS data plan
- Download, install & open Hushsms app:
- In the FRP locked smartphone insert the sim card without pin lock.
- Power ON The FRP locked smartphone & Connect it to your Wi-Fi.
- In the unlocked smartphone go to WAP PUSH SL:
- Send SMS with content: youtube.com to the number that is inside FRP locked phone.
- Click on send WAP PUSH SL.
- A youtube main page was open in the FRP locked phone
- Internet browser will open automatically
- Go to this link and Download FRP Bypass APK:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- if your phone runs Android 8 or 9 choose Version 5.0
- if your phone runs Android 6 choose Version 6.0
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- Finally, sign in with your Gmail account & restart your Samsung A3 2016
Congratulations! you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A3 2016 – Remove/BYPASS Google Account Without Pc/Laptop via HushSms.