Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to bypass FRP Samsung A20 Gmail account unlock Android 10 easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem. if you can remember your Google account you can easily bypass the FRP google account in your Samsung A20, But if you forgot that it will be a little difficult to bypass the FRP.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A20, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A20 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A20 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A20 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung A20 easily.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A20 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A20. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung A20 Device:
- Bypass Samsung A20 FRP Android 10 U9 Google Account FRP 2021
- FRP Samsung bypass Galaxy A20 Android 10 U9 FRP UNLOCK 2021
- FRP Samsung bypass A20 SM-A205F U9 Google Lock FRP Android 10
- Samsung A20 FRP 2020 Without PC Latest Security Bypass Gmail
- Skip FRP Samsung A20 Gmail Lock Bypass FRP App not installed
- FRP Lock Samsung A20 Gmail account bypass Android 10 Without PC
How to FRP Unlock Samsung A20
- Power ON your Samsung A20
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Now be quick, tap at the same time in Turn OFF Wifi + Next then keep pressing on the screen several times until the Samsung setup wizard keeps stopping pops up.
- Try it more than 7 times.
- If the circle keeps running, Reboot your device & try again.
- Click on App Info ==>> Permissions.
- Tap on Search logo and search for Google, then click on Open
- In the search bar search for Setting ==>> Connections ==>>Turn it ON Wifi.
- Go back to Permissions ==>> Search Icon ==>> Search for Chrome.
- Click on Open to Open the Google Chrome Page.
- Go to this link and Download the Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting >> biometrics and security >> other security settings >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting >> APPS >> Google Play Services >> Disable.
- Return to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts >> add account >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Setting >> APPS >> Google Play Services >> Enable.
- Finally! Don’t restart your device and go back to the Welcome page.
- You have successfully FRP bypass the Samsung Galaxy A20 Gmail account unlock Android 10.