Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung A2 Core / Bypass Google Account Lock New Method easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Samsung Galaxy A2 Core Specifications
Samsung A2 Core released in April 2019. Samsung A2 Core comes with 1 GB RAM and 8/16 GB ROM, up to 512 GB via a microSD. The Samsung A2 Core has a 5.00 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 540 x 960 pixels, Samsung A2 Core runs on Octa-core 1.6 GHz Exynos 7870 Octa, and powered by a 2600mAh removable battery. The Samsung A2 Core comes with a Single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A2 Core
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A2 Core
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to welcome page & insert a sim card with a pin code
- Enter the pin code then tab on Ok & quickly press on the power button.
- Press on the power button then swipe from the top then Tab on Notification logo.
- Tab on Notification setting
- Scroll down Then tab on YouTube.
- Click on In-app notification setting.
- Tab on History & privacy.
- Then click on YouTube Terms of Service.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download FRPBypass app:
- Click on Google Account Manager APK Install.
- Choose Version 5.0 for Android 8 Oreo.
- Then install Google Account Manager APK
- Go back to FRP Bypass app & tab on ByPass FRP
- Click on BROWSER SIGN IN
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in
- That’s it! Restart your Samsung A2 Core & you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A2 Core / Bypass Google Account Lock.