Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the Hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the actual owner of the phone. This feature is essential and is intended to avoid device misuse during thefts. This is the most secure process for all Android devices. But at the same time, some users have gotten into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung A12 Android 11 unlock 2022 quickly by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A12, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A12 is lost, can’t use the device. In that case, frpbypass.net will give a fantastic way to FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A12 mobile. You can get a safe FRP unlocking experience for your Samsung A12 device quickly and smoothly.
How to Bypass FRP Samsung A12
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A12
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A12 mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A12 Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- First, on an open Phone, you need to restore the Alliance Shield X app in your Samsung Account
- Accounts and backup ==> Accounts ==> Add Account.
- Choose Samsung Accounts & sign in with the Samsung account that backup the Alliance Shield X app in it.
- Backup and restore ==> Restore data ==> Apps ==> Alliance Shield X ==> Done.
- Restore ==> Install ==> Wait until restoring complete.
- Done ==> Later ==> Go back to browser page.
- Tap on Click to Open Galaxy Apps:
- Update Galaxy store and wait until the installation finish.
- Again Tap on Click to Open Galaxy Apps:
- Search for S8/S7 Launcher ==> Download and install ==> Open.
- Continue ==> OK ==> Let’s Go.
- Register with a new account on Alliance Shield X then sign in.
- Turn ON device admin ==> Next ==> Turn ON Knox ==> Next ==> Finish.
- App manager ==> Close ==> Service Mode.
- Search for Activities USB Settings ==> Open ==> Connect your Samsung A12 mobile to the PC via USB cable ==>MTP + ADB ==> OK.
- Go back to the Home page
- Download the GSM Flasher ADB Bypass FRP Tool on your computer and Run FRP Remover Cracked.exe
- The tool detects the device name Samsung A12 and the android version 11.
- Click on the Remove FRP button.
- Wait until the Bypass FRP lock on your Samsung A12 is Done.
- Restart your Samsung A12 and That’s it! you have successfully FRP Bypass Samsung A12 Google Account FRP bypass Android 11.
Read more: Download GPT Tool Full Version Free