Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS, After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung A03s SM-A037 Android 11 FRP Google Lock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A03s, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A03s is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A03s mobile. you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A03s device easily and smoothly.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A03s device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A03s. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
How to FRP unlock Samsung A03s
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A03s.
- Connect your Samsung Galaxy A03s mobile to your Wi-Fi and Go back to the Welcome page.
- Download the SamsungFrp2020 Bypass new Tool on your computer and click on SamsungFrp2020.exe
- Once the Tool Open click on Disable Drivers Signatures then Reboots your PC.
- Run SamsungFrp2020.exe again.
- Now Click on Bypass FRP and wait until the drivers Installing.
- On your Samsung Galaxy A03s Device, A Easy firmware page was open
- Click on View.
- The Internet Browser opens automatically.
- Go to this link and tap on the Click to Open Dialer app:
- Enter this code: *#0808#
- MTP + ADB ==> OK.
- Go back to the Home page then Connect your Samsung Galaxy A03s mobile to the computer via USB cable.
- Download the GSM Flasher ADB Bypass FRP Tool on your computer and Run FRP Remover Cracked.exe
- The tool detects the device name Samsung A03s and the android version 11.
- Click on the Remove FRP button.
- Wait until the Bypass FRP lock on your Samsung A03s is Done.
- Restart your Samsung A03s and That’s it! you have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A03s SM-A037 Android 11 FRP Google Lock.