Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Samsung A01 – frp unlock Samsung Google account free without Pc easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie,10), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Samsung A01, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Samsung A01 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Samsung A01 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Samsung A01 device easily and smoothly.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Samsung A01 easily.
Samsung Galaxy A01 Specifications
The Samsung Galaxy A01 released in December 2019. Samsung Galaxy A01 comes with 2 GB RAM and 16/32 GB ROM. The Samsung Galaxy A01 has a 5.70 inches PLS TFT capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1520 pixels, Samsung Galaxy A01 runs on Octa-core 4×1.95 GHz & 4×1.45 GHz Qualcomm SDM439 Snapdragon 439 chipset, and powered by a 3000mAh non-removable battery. The Samsung Galaxy A01 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 13-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Samsung Galaxy A01 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Samsung Galaxy A01. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
If this method not working for you, you can try one of these methods For your Samsung A01 Device:
- FRP Bypass Samsung A01 gmail Unlock FRP 2021 Samsung SM-A015
- FRP Unlock Samsung A01 Android 10 Bypass FRP Fix App not install
- Bypass FRP Google account Samsung A01 Via Combination ROM
- Remove FRP Samsung A01 Android 10 FRP Bypass
- Reset FRP Samsung A01 Gmail account lock Android 10 FRP SM-A015
- Unlock FRP Samsung A01 – Remove Samsung A01 frp Android 10
How to Remove FRP Samsung A01
- Power ON your Samsung Galaxy A01
- Connect your Samsung mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- Now Reboot your Samsung mobile.
- Swipe from the top several time until the menu page appears.
- Turn ON the Bluetooth then Connect Bluetooth Headphones.
- Once the Bluetooth Headphones connected, Press and hold on the receive button for 2 seconds then click two times.
- The google page appears, search for Chrome.
- A Google chrome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Apex Launcher app & Pangu FRP bypass apk.
- Install Pangu FRP bypass and don’t open it.
- Now install Apex Launcher & open it.
- Setting >> biometrics and security >> other security settings >> device admin apps.
- Turn OFF Find My Device.
- Return to Setting page & tab on APPS.
- Google Play Services >> Disable >> Disable app
- Return to Setting >> Accounts and backup >> Accounts >> add account >> Google
- Sign in with your Gmail address & confirm.
- Go back to Setting == >> apps == >> Disabled
- Finally, Enable Google Play Services.
- You have successfully Bypass FRP Samsung A01 – frp unlock Samsung Google account free.