Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Safaricom Neon Ray Pro Remove Google Verification Lock easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Safaricom Neon Ray Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Safaricom Neon Ray Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Safaricom Neon Ray Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Safaricom Neon Ray Pro device easily and smoothly.
Safaricom Neon Ray Pro Specifications
The Safaricom Neon Ray Pro released in November 2018. Safaricom Neon Ray Pro comes with 1 GB RAM and 16 GB ROM. The Safaricom Neon Ray Pro has a 5.50 inches FWVGA display with a resolution of 480×960 pixels, Safaricom Neon Ray Pro runs on Quad-core 1.2 GHz Mediatek and powered by a 2500mAh NON-removable battery. The Safaricom Neon Ray Pro comes with a single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Safaricom Neon Ray Pro device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Safaricom Neon Ray Pro. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Safaricom Neon Ray Pro easily.
How to Reset FRP Safaricom Neon Ray Pro
- Power ON your Safaricom Neon Ray Pro.
- Connect your Safaricom Neon Ray Pro to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Click on Tap to go to Application Settings.
- Youtube Go ==> App notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app
- About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Google Account Manager Android 10 & FRP_Bypassfrp.apk:
- Install Google Account Manager Android 10 and don’t open it
- Install FRP_Bypassfrp.apk and click on Open
- Click on 3 dots upright & choose browser sign in.
- Sign in with your Gmail account.
- Restart your Safaricom Neon Ray Pro and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Safaricom Neon Ray Pro Remove Google Verification Lock.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.