Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Safaricom Neon Nova Gmail account unlock Without SIM easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Safaricom Neon Nova, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Safaricom Neon Nova is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Safaricom Neon Nova mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Safaricom Neon Nova device easily and smoothly.
Safaricom Neon Nova Specifications
The Safaricom Neon Nova released in 2018. Safaricom Neon Nova comes with 1 GB RAM and 8 GB ROM. The Safaricom Neon Nova has a 5.50 inches FWVGA display with a resolution of 480 x 960 pixels, Safaricom Neon Nova runs on Quad-core 1.1 GHz Mediatek and powered by a 2500mAh NON-removable battery. The Safaricom Neon Nova comes with a single MAIN camera 5-megapixel and a 2-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Safaricom Neon Nova device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable as soon as you add a Google Account to your Safaricom Neon Nova. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Safaricom Neon Nova easily.
How to Unlock FRP Safaricom Neon Nova
- Power ON your Safaricom Neon Nova.
- Connect your Safaricom Neon Nova to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on Delete or disable apps on Android.
- Click on Tap to go to Application Settings.
- Youtube Go ==> App notifications ==> Additionnal settings in the app
- About ==> Youtube Terms of services ==> Chrome.
- A Google Chrome welcome page appears on the screen.
- Go to this link and Download Android_8-9_GAM.apk & QuickShortcutMaker APK:
- Install Android_8-9_GAM.apk and don’t open it
- Install & Open Quick Shortcut Maker APK.
- Find Google Account Manager >> Email address & password >> TRY.
- Tab on 3 Dots & choose Browser Sign-in.
- Sign in with your Google account (GMAIL).
- Restart your Safaricom Neon Nova and finish the setup wizard.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Safaricom Neon Nova Gmail account unlock Without SIM.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.