Do you want to bypass the Google Factory Reset Protection (FRP) that is preventing you from using your Realme X2 Pro phone? Here is a complete step by step guide to Bypass FRP Realme X2 Pro Android 11 Gmail Without PC.
Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Realme X2 Pro Android 11 Gmail Without PC by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Realme X2 Pro mobile, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, So if your Realme X2 Pro is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will easily give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Realme X2 Pro mobile.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP:
If you want to disable the Factory Reset Protection in your Realme X2 Pro device, Then you just need to delete your account. Follow These Steps: Open settings menu > Accounts > select the Gmail id > remove account.
How to unlock FRP Realme X2 Pro lock
- Power ON your Realme X2 Pro.
- Connect your Realme X2 Pro to your Wi-Fi.
- Hold the Volume Up key + Volume Down Key together then click on Turn ON.
- Hold the Volume Up key + Volume Down Key together to turn on talkback.
- Swype the letter L reverse > Tap twice on Allow > Tap twice anywhere.
- Say google assistant then turn OFF talkback by pressing together Volume Up key + Volume Down Key.
- Click on Keboard & type Google then search
- Google Icon > Mic Icon > Say: OPEN CHROME.
- Go to this link & tap on Click to Open Setting for Samsung:
- System settings > Backup and reset > Reset Phone.
- Reset system settings only > Reset system settings only > Reset system settings only.
- Erase all data > Erase data > Erase data.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Realme X2 Pro Android 11 Gmail lock FRP Without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.
Read more: Download All Mobile FRP Unlock Tool Free