Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Realme Narzo 20A Gmail account lock problem solve 2020 easily by following some simple steps.
The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every update and every new device.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Realme Narzo 20A, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Realme Narzo 20A is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Realme Narzo 20A mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Realme Narzo 20A device easily and smoothly.
Realme Narzo 20A Specifications
The Realme Narzo 20A released in September 2020. Realme Narzo 20A comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Realme Narzo 20A has a 6.50 inches IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Realme Narzo 20A runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 chipset, and powered by a 5000mAh removable battery. The Realme Narzo 20A comes with a Triple MAIN Camera 12-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and an 8-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
The FRP bypass process available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Realme Narzo 20A easily.
How to Bypass FRP Realme Narzo 20A
- Turn ON your Realme Narzo 20A.
- In the First page click on Emergency Call
- Dial *#813# and click on Call then OK.
- Don’t touch anything until the Realme homepage appears.
- Settings ==> About phone ==> Build Number/Version ==> tap 7 times on it.
- You will get a message that “you are now a developer”.
- Back button ==> Developer options ==> Enable OEM Unlock & USB debugging.
- Finally, Factory reset your Realme Narzo 20A.
- Additional Settings ==> Back Up and Reset ==>Reset to factory settings ==> Erase all data.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Realme Narzo 20A Gmail account lock problem solve 2020.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.