Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Realme C3 Pro Gmail lock Remove frp Without Install apk by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Realme C3 Pro, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Realme C3 Pro is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Realme C3 Pro mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Realme C3 Pro device easily and smoothly.
Realme C3 Pro Specifications
The Realme C3 Pro released in April 2019. Realme C3 Pro comes with 4/6 GB RAM and 64/128 GB ROM. The Realme C3 Pro has a 6.30 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 1080 x 2340 pixels, Realme C3 Pro runs on Octa-core 2×2.2 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz Qualcomm SDM710 Snapdragon 710 chipset, and powered by a 4045mAh removable battery. The Realme C3 Pro comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 16-megapixel + 5-megapixel and a 25-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to unlock FRP Realme C3 Pro
- Turn ON your Realme C3 Pro.
- Connect your Realme C3 Pro mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- On the First page click on Emergency Call
- Dial *#812#
- Don’t touch anything until the Realme homepage appears.
- Now you need to change the langue to English.
- Just follow the images.
- Finally, Factory reset your Realme C3 Pro
- Additional Settings ==> Back Up and Reset ==>Reset to factory settings ==> Erase all data.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Realme C3 Pro Gmail lock Remove frp Without Install apk.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.