Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device during thefts. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Realme C3 Android 11 Gmail account lock without PC easily by following some simple steps.
The FRP feature has been added to the phones that are available on the modern Android systems (Lollipop, Marshmallow, Nougat, Oreo, Pie), The process of bypassing FRP in the latest versions of Google’s Android is becoming challenging with every phone and every system and every version has a specific way to bypass this problem.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Realme C3, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Realme C3 is stolen or lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Realme C3 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Realme C3 device easily and smoothly.
Realme C3 Specifications
The Realme C3 released in February 2020. Realme C3 comes with 2/3 GB RAM and 32/64 GB ROM. The Realme C3 has a 6.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1560 pixels, Realme C3 runs on Octa-core 2×2.0 GHz & 6×1.7 GHz Mediatek Helio G70 chipset, and is powered by a 5000mAh removable battery. The Realme C3 comes with a Dual MAIN Camera 12-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 5-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
THE FRPBYPASS.NET CANNOT BE RESPONSIBLE IF YOU’RE TRYING TO BYPASS FRP ON STOLEN PHONE.
How to disable FRP (factory reset protection):
in your Realme C3 device, The FRP feature will automatically Enable you as soon as you add a Google Account to your Realme C3. If you want to disable it, you just need to delete your account.
The FRP bypass process is available for free and you can use the FRP bypass app tool compatible with your device and we have brought the latest FRP Bypass APK which can help to bypass FRP on your Realme C3 easily.
How to unlock FRP Realme C3
- Power ON your Realme C3.
- Connect your Realme C3 to your Wi-Fi.
- Go back to Welcome Screen & Change the Language to Hindi.
- Complete the setup until the Wifi Network page.
- Add Network ==> Langue Logo ==> Edit keyboard.
- ADD KEYBOARD ==> Choose any languages with the ARROW next to it ==> 3dots.
- Choose Help & feedback and click on the search bar.
- Search for Delete or disable apps on Android
- Tap to go to applications settings ==> Settings ==> Open
- Change the language to English.
- Remove the Hindi language and keep only the English language.
- Security ==> Screen Pinning ==> Enable Screen Pinning.
- Lock the device when screen pinning is canceled ==> Enter a new password ==> Verify new password.
- Go back to the welcome page, finish the setup wizard and enter the password then click on SKIP.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Realme C3 Android 11 Gmail account lock without PC.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.