Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. After the hard reset process, the OS asks you to enter the last Google account used in the phone before performing the factory reset to verify the identity of the real owner of the phone. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to remove FRP Realme 9i Android 11 Skip Google Lock Verification easily by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Realme 9i, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Realme 9i is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to the FRP unlocking process for your Realme 9i mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Realme 9i device easily and smoothly.
How to FRP bypass Realme 9i
- Turn ON your Realme 9i.
- Insert a working sim card with a pin code in your Realme 9i locked phone.
- Enter the PIN code then tap the arrow
- Long tap on Not signed In then click on Settings Icon.
- OK >> Additional Settings >> Back Up and Reset.
- Erase all data Factory reset >> Erase all data >> Erase data >> Erase data.
- That’s how you can unlock FRP Realme 9i Android 11 Skip Google Lock Verification.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.