Google has added a security feature (Factory Reset Protection) to its Android OS. This feature is important and is intended to avoid misuse of the device. But at the same time, some users have got into trouble because of it, when they have forgotten their GMAIL or password credentials after the hard reset. So, in this tutorial, we have brought the latest method to Bypass FRP Realme 5 Reset FRP lOCK Gmail account 2020 by following some simple steps.
Once you set up a Google Account in your Realme 5, the FRP is active, so after performing a Factory Data Reset, you’ll be required to log in to the GMAIL username and password that you set up on the device, so if your Realme 5 is lost, the device can’t be used. In that case, frpbypass.net will give an amazing way to FRP unlocking process for your Realme 5 mobile, you can get a safe FRP unlocking experience to your Realme 5 device easily and smoothly.
Realme 5 Specifications
The Realme 5 was released in August 2019. Realme 5 comes with 3/4 GB RAM and 32/64/128 GB ROM. The Realme 5 has a 6.50 inches IPS LCD with a resolution of 720 x 1600 pixels, Realme 5 runs on Octa-core 4×2.0 GHz & 4×1.8 GHz Qualcomm SDM665 Snapdragon 665 chipset, and powered by a 5000mAh removable battery. The Realme 5 comes with a Quad MAIN Camera 12-megapixel + 8-megapixel + 2-megapixel + 2-megapixel and a 13-megapixel on SELFIE Camera.
How to Bypass FRP Realme 5
- Turn ON your Realme 5.
- Connect your Realme 5 mobile to your Wi-Fi.
- On the First page click on Emergency Call
- Dial *#812#
- Don’t touch anything until the Realme homepage appears.
- Now you need to change the langue to English.
- Just follow the images.
- Finally, Factory reset your Realme 5
- Additional Settings ==> Back Up and Reset ==>Reset to factory settings ==> Erase all data.
- That’s how you can Bypass FRP Realme 5 Reset FRP lOCK Gmail account 2020.
IF YOU HAVE ANY DOUBTS OR FACE ANY KIND OF PROBLEM WITH THIS METHOD, COMMENT BELOW.